Each month, we rotate a series of special Shabbat observances, open to the entire community.
- First Friday – Community Shabbat Dinner at 6 pm, followed by a Choir service at 7:30 pm.
- First Saturday – Moses Program. Songs, prayers and learning specially designed for people with physical and/or mental disabilities. Led by Rabbi Jim Kaufman. Contact the Temple office for more information.
- Second Friday – Family Shabbat. An intergenerational service led by Rabbi Sarah, our Cantor, the Cantor’s Chanters youth choir, and students from our religious school. 7:30 pm. Oneg following.
- Second Saturday – Family Drumming Shabbat. A bi-monthly service designed especially for families with young children. 9:30 am. No Drumming Shabbat in January, March or May.
- Third Friday – Musical Kabbalat Shabbat. A musical service with our Cantor and Band. 6:05 pm. Join us at 5:45 pm for a Shabbat Nosh beforehand.
- Third Saturday – Shabbat Morning Uplift. A beautiful musical service with an extensive Torah study. 9:00 am. Oneg following. To get involved in the minyan; reading Torah or Haftara, or giving a d’var – Torah, contact Rabbinic Intern Keara Stein. To be held on the Second Saturday in April due to Passover.
- Fourth Friday – Tot Shabbat at 6:30 pm, Adult Shabbat at 7:30 pm.
- Fifth Friday – A special service to be announced. 7:30 pm.
Saturdays Feb 15, April 12, June 7 at 9:30am
A special Shabbat for families with young children. A drum circle and prayers will be followed by Shabbat activities, snacks and playtime.
All Bar/Bat Mitzvah Services are open to the TBH Community.