Click here to go to the ticket page: bethhillel.info. Once there, click on “RSVP Now” to order your tickets. Early-bird pricing ends May 27.
*Note: Free childcare is available for those that RSVP. Make note in your ticket order how many children you’ll be dropping off.
Philanthropy is the cornerstone of financial sustainability of every synagogue. Your generous gift of sponsorship at any level is gratefully acknowledged and appreciated.
Click here to go to the donate page to make your sponsorship. The levels are as follows:
• Clarinet $ 118.00 Acknowledgment and thank you in event program
• Trumpet $ 180.00 Acknowledgment and thank you in event program
• Saxophone $ 360.00 Acknowledgment and thank you in event program
• Trombone $ 720.00 A bottle of wine, acknowledgment and thank you in event program
• Drums $1,800.00 2 free VIP tickets, preferential seating, acknowledgment and thank you in event program
• Bass $2,500.00 4 free VIP tickets, preferential seating, a bottle of wine, acknowledgment and thank you in event program
• Piano $5,000.00 4 free VIP tickets, preferential seating, a bottle of champagne, reserved event parking, acknowledgment and thank you in event program
ABOUT MAX HAYMER:
Max Haymer was born and raised in Los Angeles. He began his classical piano studies at the age of seven and was introduced to jazz piano at the age of 14.
He studied with the great LA-based pianist Tamir Hendelman through high school and went on to continue his music education at UC Irvine, graduating with Magna Cum Laude honors and a Bachelor of Music degree in 2007. At Irvine, Haymer studied Jazz Performance with Kei Akagi, Darek Oles, Bobby Rodriguez, and the late Sherman Ferguson. During that time, he also studied Musical Theater Direction with Dr. Gary Busby.
Haymer has won 2nd prizes at the Montreux Jazz Festival Solo Piano Competition and the Great American Jazz Piano Competition in Jacksonville, Florida, and was a finalist in the Horace Silver Piano Competition and UWF Phillips Jazz Piano Competition and UWF Phillips Jazz Piano Competition. He was also named a Rising Star by the Orange County Performing Arts Center.
Haymer has had the pleasure of performing and recording with many amazing artists, including Mike Stern, Denise Donatelli. Greg Hutchinson, Bill Holman, Crystal Bowersox, Mike Clark, Bob Francheschini, Cindy Blackman, Joel Frahm, John Ellis, Andy Galore, Ernie Andrews, Justo Almario, Andrew Heringer, Brian Swartz, Munyungo Jackson, Bobby Rodriguez, Mike Cottone, Katisse Buckingham, Hamilton Price, Dan Schnelle, and Barbara Morrison.
In 2015, Haymer started to tour internationally and perform with Grammy Award Winner, Arturo Sandoval, playing at prestigious places such as the Newport Jazz Festival, Detroit Jazz Festival, Wallis Annenberg Center, and Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Haymer also tours and performs consistently with his own trio, in which he tries to bring excitement and athleticism to the world of jazz piano.
YOUTUBE LINKS OF MAX HAYMER: